Previous end results have of course varied depending on what they suffered from the most. “Learning enough of what they needed to know to get their life back from pain or stress” is powerful, and more or less a summary – but indeed vague. So I’ll recite some of the results I most often hear about.
– Understanding of their needs and what they truly valued (to be able to act THERE instead of in the wrong directions).
– Awareness of their surroundings from mindfulness
– Mental capacity
– Sleep quality
– Self confidence
– Physical strength and capacity
– Sick leave
– Panic attacks, lying on the floor crying
– Headaches and migraines (From 28/30 days to practically zero makes a difference)
– Depressive symptoms
– Medications; anti-depressants, opioids, muscle relaxants, benzodiazepines, blood pressure
– Involuntary stay-at-home weekends in a complete wreck, crying, rather than doing what they love.
– Sleepless nights
– Neurological pain
– Unexplainable lower back- or neck pain
– Nerve pain in the legs or arms
So they can get back to
– Hobbies and sports
– Being a friend and/or a partner
– Taking care of themselves, their home and THEIR KIDS (being a mum and going from not being able to carry small children to being able to makes a difference).
– Actually having a sex life again, once again feel some lust and have the capacity to act on it.
With the last past resulting in once again giving the individual a social life, a place to be and a a feeling of belonging. One could of course rant about social cohesion, but a place to belong is good enough for now.
Regardless of if stress, pain or a combination of the two is the main problem (for a brain they are not totally different), reach out and let’s talk. I might not be the right instance for you, but perhaps I can give you some word of advice or send you on the right path. I don’t try to help those I don’t feel like I can help, so asking me will be entirely harmless. Use the button below and I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.